Thursday, December 2, 2010

New Advisors - Get 15% off to try them



Sandy

(877) 275-0394
Ext: 120

A Master Psychic Reader Advisor & Clairvoyant. I have 20 years experience as a Spiritual Psychic. I’ve had the gift since I was 7 and have been helping people from all over the world become happier in Love, Luckier Financially, Focused in They’re Career & more!. I’ve made skeptics into TRUE believers!. My abilities and accuracy are very strong and never lead me wrong. I have an accuracy level of 98-100% which not many psychics can say.

Jackie Tomlin
(877) 275-0394
Ext:121


I first noticed my abilities in my early teen years but did not fully embrace them until

my early twenties." Hello my name is Jackie.

I started reading part-time as a psychic in the year 2000, and took it to a full time

level in the year 2006. I am clairvoyant (clear seeing). I also use

the Tarot and a pendulum, upon request. I am available for mediumship readings if you wish to connect

to the other side. My main objective in any reading is telling you EXACTLY what I see, not

necessarily what you may want to HEAR. If time permits, I always like to end a reading

with taking a look at what you NEED to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment