Monday, October 17, 2011

Psychic Star the cheapest Accuracy Psychic Reader online!

Psychic Star is a great new add-on to our site. Psychic Star is not just incredibility accurate Psychic reader but she also has a very kind heart. Psychic Star rates are only $2/min. for a limited time. She has the lowest rates on our site! Once you try her you will realize she is worth much more. Psychic Star wants to share her god – given talent to any one is seeking honest answers. She speaks from the heart and will tell your message from the higher being.


My name is Star and I have been reading for 43 years with regular playing cards. I love what I do; I was put here on this world to share my gift to those who needs it. I do not judge and welcome all to come to me with any life matters. I'm open to all religions and lifestyles. I will have to tell you what I see I can not read any other way. I have read for many charity events in New Jersey and also have read for a few famous celebrities. My readings are very detail, clear and accurate. When you call me please speak slowly and clearly. Please have all your questions ready. I do not use tools or ask for birthdays. My reading averagely takes up to 20 minutes long be ready for a very detail Reading and clear vision. I will make you laugh, help you understand your situation better, and shock you from time to time.

My Reading style:

I will introduce myself to you.

I will open up the reading. (which can take 1-2mins)

I will layout my playing cards.

I will read you what I see.

I will ask you to ask me questions, if you have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment