Monday, June 6, 2011

Amazing Psychic Reader: Rheda Dolinger

The Emotion Link
(877) 275-0394




Rate: $4.00 (per min)

Rheda will Amaze you and give you the WOW. Rheda is 99.9% Accurate and the REAL DEAL!! Worth all the money!

Description
My Extension: 116 Send Email

RHEDA DOLLINGER

GIFTED MEDIUM / PSYCHIC, HEALER / ORDAINED CHRISTIAN MINISTER
WITH OVER 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE.

Hi, my name is Rheda, pronounced (Rita). I have been reading since the age of four. I read with Angels and Spirit Guides utilizing the oracles of Tarot, Angel Cards, the Pendulum and other methods of divination. My ability to get names of departed loved ones or close friends and family members earned me a highly esteemed reputation as a gifted medium. This makes closure for grieving individuals one of my greatest areas of expertise.

My grandmother was a third generation Native American Medicine woman. I believe psychic ability is a catalyst often used by God in order to define sacred space within a wounded person to facilitate healing of the human heart!

Although, I am an ordained Christian minister, I embrace all Faiths because I believe in one God. I use my gifts for healing and, consequently if you can’t handle the TRUTH, my reading is not what you are looking for.

If you are searching for a dynamic connection to the Spirit World then I’m your girl. I believe that the people who call and ask for me are the people that God sends to me. If you are looking for the ‘Real Deal’ . . . call me now! Often when we follow after one thing with all our heart God leads us to the ‘Right’ thing. I embrace the words of mother Teresa as my motto for dealing with love. If we love until it hurts, there is no more hurt, only more love!


God Bless you! III John vs . 2 I LOOK FORWARD to serving YOU! : )

Sunday

OFFLINE

OFFLINE

Monday

9am Est

3pm Est

Tuesday

9am Est

3pm Est

Wednesday

9am Est

3pm Est

Thursday

9am Est

3pm Est

Friday

9am Est

3pm Est

Saturday

9am Est

3pm Est

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Develop your psychic ability and live in peace, it is a good business. Those are interested to do their career on this field they should continue their study and practice. Now many professionals are interested to answer you on the phone if it is an emergency. Try to provide the detail about you so that they can solve your problem easily. Thanks a lot.



    Best Psychics Medium

    ReplyDelete