Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Advisor with The Emotion Link

The Emotion Link
877-275-0394





Overview
NEW Rate: $3.50 (per min)

I am straight up and honest, don't sugar coat. Speak to you will guide to the right answers. My accuracy is 99.3 Call me you will not regret it.

Description

My Extension: 131

Send Email

Hi, my name is Dee. I have been reading for 37 years now. My readings are very detail all
I need is your name and date of birth and I will blow you away with the information. I received my answers from spirits. My gifts includes many medium, pet psychic, clairyvoance, love advisor, career advisor, angel readings, aura readings, past lives, numerology, astrology, runes, playing cards, proffesional Tarot card readergive me a call my accuracy will blow you away you will not regret this call.

Sunday

Offline

Offline

Monday

Offline

Offline

Tuesday

8pm Est

12am Est

Wednesday

8pm Est

12am Est

Thursday

8pm Est

12am Est

Friday

6pm Est

12am Est

Saturday

6pm Est

12am Est

No comments:

Post a Comment