Thursday, June 2, 2011

Psychic Reader: Marcus

The Emotion Link
(877) 275-0394



I have the knowledge and the ability to use many tools such as the tarot, crystals, candle flames, incense smoke and others but in most cases I wear a steel blindfold and use my intuitive gifts to read into your life force energy through your voice vibrations which is amazingly accurate. I don't beat around the bush we get directly into what you need to know to mold and shape your life to your liking. I was born and raised in a very spiritual gifted family and I truly can not remember when I first started doing readings to help others. Even before I could read a book I was reading some of the over flow of clients that my grandmother had lined up in her yard on a daily basis. Later in life I joined the US Military and was involved in a serious car accident . I was in a comma for almost 30 days The only thing that I could remember was walking with my great grandfather in a big open field of grass and listening to him speak to me on how I was to go on my own and use the family gifts to help others around the world . My great grandfather "Papa Mandrake" was a legendry Haitian Intuitive and Healer and it is his blood that flows through my veins. I acquired a PHD in Religion and a Doctorate in Motivation and Herbal Science which earned me the right to the use the family name of my great grandfather which is why I am called Dr. Marcus Mandrake. We will work together "not only solve the problems" but to also build your life into what it should be.


Sunday

6pm Est

12am Est

Monday

6pm Est

12am Est

Tuesday

6pm Est

12am Est

Wednesday

6pm Est

12am Est

Thursday

6pm Est

12am Est

Friday

6pm Est

12am Est

Saturday

Always On

Always On




























1 comment:

  1. Hi Friends,

    Psychic readers find that they can perform readings just as effectively online, and as such provide their services to anyone who sees fit to log in and chat them up. Psychic reading is a specific attempt to discern information with clairvoyance and the resulting statements made during such an attempt. Thanks a lot!

    Best Psychics Medium

    ReplyDelete